My Travel Map!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Animal printzees!!..-Jan2011-


** Marc Jacobs Leopard-print Fall 2006 collection

"There will come a day that I become a true woman, and when the time comes, I shall behave like one, speak like one, dress like one"

I am against all animal abuse, but I just love animal prints. I was a polka-dot girl (or would I say, woman?) last year, but this year, I am starting to collect animal print shoes, handbags, stuffs (not animal fur kind of thing). These two shoes are part of collection. Will add more photos soon!

Zebra-print silk peep toe pump (Discovered her in Beijing!)
Leopard-print peep toe wedges (Bought her at Vincci for only RM69!)


zebra-print silk flip-flop wedges (Found her in Beijing too!)


snake-skin print evening clutch (Found her on Amodelexcess)


Animal print inspirasions!!








Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment